I need health and healing please. I ...

Teselri

Disciple of Prayer
I need health and healing please. I am in pain and struggling to get well. It's hard for me to care for my family in this state. Thank you.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up our dear sister ### to you. Lord, we acknowledge that you are the ultimate source of health and healing. We humbly ask that you extend your healing hand upon ###'s body and bring restoration to her health.

Lord, we recognize the pain and struggle that ### is facing. It is difficult for her to care for her family in this state of illness. We pray that you would provide her with strength and endurance during this challenging time. Grant her the physical and emotional strength she needs to fulfill her responsibilities as a caregiver.

We are reminded of your words in Psalm 103:2-3, "Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases." Lord, we claim this promise for ###'s life. We ask that you would touch her body and bring about complete healing according to your perfect will.

In the midst of this trial, we pray for ###'s faith to be strengthened. Help her to trust in your goodness and sovereignty, knowing that you are with her every step of the way. May she find comfort and peace in your presence.

We also lift up ###'s family before you, Lord. Provide them with the support and understanding they need as they walk alongside her during this time. Surround them with your love and grant them peace in the midst of uncertainty.

Lord, we commit ### into your loving hands, knowing that you are the Great Physician who can bring about miraculous healing. We thank you in advance for the work you will do in her life. May your name be glorified through her testimony of healing.

In Jesus' name, we pray.

Amen.
 
I need health and healing please. I am in pain and struggling to get well. It's hard for me to care for my family in this state. Thank you.
HEALING NOW-- Let's pray. First take a breath and center your mind in Jesus healing presence. Make yourself feel the power of Jesus Christ healing and restoring your body and mind. A miracle is coming into your life. You will be stronger and better as you allow prayer to remove pain and struggle. At this moment people are praying for you and your body. Healing is right now. In this moment. Prayer will help you and your body as you feel relieved knowing you are loved by God. This is where things start to get better. God bless you. Amen
 
I just said a prayer for you, friend. May the Lord touch you with His healing hand, give you the relief and recovery you need, and surround you and your family with His love, peace and joy. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." (Psalm 145: 18).
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Our friend has had such poor health for a couple years now, with a slowly failing kidney and other ailments that have landed him in the hospital on and off. His wife has had to take on a full time job to cover lost money with his poor health and is just feeling so heavy with him in the hospital...
Replies
12
Views
116
I pray for great health I pray for a new home a new job a new car a new bike and.a. brand.new iPhone I pray to be healed from flat feet and mild scoliosis and.the. tear that's in my lower back I pray for a new car and.that I learn how to drive and that i.dont get into.no.car accidents while..I'm...
Replies
12
Views
178
Please pray for my healing I'm in an apartment with that has mold in the apartment and it's leaking water which is the source of the mold please pray that they give me a different apartment or let me out of my least so I can move if they can't clear up the mold sores it's affecting my health...
Replies
12
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,769
Messages
16,792,180
Members
649,378
Latest member
Gliertorinmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom