I need healing from God. I have so ...

niluka

Disciple of Prayer
I need healing from God. I have so many sicknesses, especially gastric, pain in breast. I am praying. Need also your prayers too. Also, some financial problems too.
 
Precious Lord. In Jesus Name we place this need in your hand for healing. Bless, protect, provide and guide, I'm Jesus Name Amen
 
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Child of God Pray Without Ceasing: God I ask You in Jesus name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for according to Your perfect love, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy. God bless me with everything I stand in need of and everything that You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper and never cease to grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me with wisdom to live a successful life in Christ Jesus. Bless me with a God Solution Focused Mind, Heart, and Attitude based upon Your Word. God don’t let me be double-minded or become double-minded. Let me stand firm on the Word of God. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me.

God daily lead, guide, and direct the footsteps that I take and the words that I speak. God let Your love, encouragement, joy, favor, peace, and protection rest upon my life. Let me always and forever walk in hope, faith, love, and confidence in You. Bless me with the desire and hunger to read, study, and meditate upon Your Word and operate in the knowledge, wisdom, and understanding of Your Word daily. May I come to know You in truth and fall in love You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me with the spirit of obedience and strengthen me to obey Your Word and will for my life (daily, moment by moment). Lord Jesus be Lord of ALL in my life. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I love and care about. God save, deliver, heal, protect, sanctify, set free, and use each one of us for the glory of God. God make each of us whole and complete in You. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You God. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen!


Have a Blessed Christmas And New Year! ​
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Aksign the Lord to remove the spirit of asperger syndrome away from my midst in my life and family. Please God, healthy, happy, loving communication, clear in every way between me and all people and between me and the Lord. I am sorry for my sins. Also need more strength caring for home and...
Replies
12
Views
272
Prayer Request Dear Prayer Warriors, I humbly ask for your prayers for both my cousin and for me. Please pray for my cousin, ###, who is in ###. Her condition is very critical. Her liver is no longer functioning, and according to the doctors, the last hope is a liver transplant. Please pray that...
Replies
10
Views
209
Jesus, I need healing from whatever I have right now, acutely and chronically. I want to live For You and serve You. I need some healing. I ask and pray this In Your PRECIOUS Name LORD Jesus, Amin
Replies
10
Views
296
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,432
Messages
16,776,922
Members
647,981
Latest member
Lyruysarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom