I need healing for our marriage. I lost my trust with my husband as I caught him many times lying to me. He is also getting close to his woman cousin who is separated from her husband and that is getting in the way of our marriage. He refused to stay away from her and I keep on thinking that this woman has a special part in his heart aside from being a cousin. I am suffering in anxiety this time. I don't believe in what he is saying to me anymore...
I pray for restoration in your marriage in JESUS name
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer Request Dear Prayer Warriors, I humbly ask for your prayers for both my cousin and for me. Please pray for my cousin, ###, who is in ###. Her condition is very critical. Her liver is no longer functioning, and according to the doctors, the last hope is a liver transplant. Please pray that...
Replies
10
Views
214
I am having running nose, and need prayers for healing. may the Lord cover me and protect me from all evil curses.
Replies
8
Views
23
Please pray for ###'s healing from a neurological condition causing pain in the neck and back. Pray that Jesus would heal ### and show His mercy. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
56
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,125
Messages
16,807,495
Members
650,566
Latest member
Aerluimoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom