I need guidance from the Holy Spirit, Sweet Jesus, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need guidance from the Holy Spirit, Sweet Jesus, and God my Father, tomorrow is going to be very hard meeting. Seller wants to pull his offer off the table. My buyer wants to proceed in placing offer. Sound good....no when seller does not want to speak with me. Help me not to get burned. I was insulted by the sellers attorney today. I had such an emotional today Lord. I need prayers to help me. I need prayers for strength, broad shoulders to move ahead without falling apart, I need the wisdom to be able to speak the words to pull everyone together. Help me Lord! Help my brother ###. We need this closing to pay the bills this month. Amen!! Amen!! pray with me please. Amen
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters, please pray for divine guidance where it is undeniable for me to know what God's will is for our relationship. We met very young and had kids very young, so a lot of it is not as black and white in regards to scripture and finding the answer. We really do not bring the...
Replies
8
Views
115
Everytime I try to do the right thing I end up doing the wrong thing and its hard to tell right from wrong I need guidance from the Lord
Replies
9
Views
344
I fell asleep and had the most real but violent nightmare and I woke up so upset, just no. Please can you pray for comfort and reassurance and calmness and peace of mind that this was just a very bad dream. I plead the Precious Blood of Jesus over myself and in the Name of Jesus you get under my...
Replies
10
Views
415
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,494
Messages
16,777,564
Members
648,050
Latest member
Zaitview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom