I Need God's Strength

  • Thread starter Thread starter innate
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

innate

Guest
Please pray for me and my Ministry in Sunday School and the other Engagements. I have a lot of them and need God's Strength, Wisdom, and Blessings.

Pray also for my Family.

Thanks and God Bless You!

### from ###
 
I stand by you in prayer that God who has chosen you for His divine task may strengthen, equip, guide and protect you according to His purpose for your life.
 
Father, I'm praying for ### and others who need Christ...

You are the God who gives life to the spiritually dead. (Romans 4:17b)

I thank You that everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved. But Scripture asks, How can these ### I'm praying for call on Jesus if they have not believed in Him? And how can they believe in Him if they've not heard about Him? And how can they hear without someone bringing the truth to them? And how can they hear unless that person is sent? (Romans 10:13–15a)

I ask You to send someone into each of their lives, someone with the message of life, the Word of Christ—for Your Word does not return empty; it accomplishes what You desire and achieves the purpose for which it is sent. (Romans 10:17; Isaiah 55:11)

May they hear the words of Christ, for His words are spirit and they are life. May the words that they hear not be stolen from their hearts. (John 6:63; Luke 8:12)

Send someone they can respect to bring them the truth. In Jesus' name, AMEN.
 
Dear Lord-Please bless ### & his family-Amen
 
Lord praying for ### ministry and blessings. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Joel 3:10 – “Beat your plowshares into swords and your pruning hooks into spears. Let the weakling say, ‘I am strong!’” Extended Explanation: Joel 3:10 is a continuation of God’s call to the nations for a final confrontation. This verse...
Replies
6
Views
137
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 68:35 – “You, God, are awesome in your sanctuary; the God of Israel gives power and strength to his people. Praise be to God!” Psalm 68:35 is a declaration of God’s power and presence among His people. The psalmist describes God as...
Replies
8
Views
181
🙇🏻 Repentance & Rest Isa 30:15, Love, Connection to Vine, Study, God's Strength, Wisdom, Col 1:9-10 for Needed Plans, Tit 3:14, Fruit, Jn 15:7-8 🍇 Heavenly Father, we ask for nearness to God James 4:8, first love renewals Rev 2:4, ability to take care of our own vineyards Song 1:6, tend our...
Replies
10
Views
305
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,984
Messages
16,817,176
Members
651,112
Latest member
Ashiervor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom