I need God's intervention in my life in the ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

nasira

Prayer Warrior
I need God's intervention in my life in the name of Jesus. Please pray that my mom understands me when I am going to give her the message that I am about to give her.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus saints I’m writing to ask for prayers regarding the situation I’m facing at home my home have been toxic for years and it’s get worse each year my mom hates us to the core both me and ###, she has managed to move out from home and I’m left here with my...
Replies
8
Views
264
Could you please pray for my marriage and God's intervention and to rebuke the devil's hand over my relationship and over my spouse's mind and to restore what the devil's trying to destroy And save my marriage that God put together
Replies
10
Views
160
Please pray with me concerning a long-standing matter before God. I am asking God to intervene and bring His righteous judgment, truth, and resolution to my situation. My petitions before Him are few and clear: **deliverance, prosperity, marriage, fulfillment of His promises and prophecies, and...
Replies
11
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,804
Messages
16,803,712
Members
650,312
Latest member
Thriarlirwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom