I need God's favour

Wesley Jackson

Disciple of Prayer
I posted a week ago asking for prayers but my situation has gone from bad to worse but I still have faith that God will work out a way where there seems to be no way. I really need a new job because I'm going through tough times in my current one. My employer has refused to pay me my salary and I'm in a dilemma. I hope God comes through for me before I give up.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

this month marks a year without a job and I have been applying non stop but only been receiving rejections. I'm of course grateful for the interview opportunities I got even if it didn’t result in me getting the job. I need a miracle from God this week! I’m really sad and been having really bad...
Replies
7
Views
273
Heavenly Father, We come before You today acknowledging that You are our refuge and strength, a very present help in times of trouble. Lord, my family is facing heavy, back-to-back hardships, and we are overwhelmed. We need Your supernatural peace that surpasses all understanding to guard our...
Replies
9
Views
129
I am asking for God's favour on the asylum hearing case on the 29th of July, 2026. ### and ### are to appear.
Replies
7
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,319
Messages
16,809,814
Members
650,728
Latest member
Azzoamont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom