i need God's favor. My ex is marrying the ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlschandler

Servant of All
i need God's favor. My ex is marrying the person who he cheated on me with and destroyed our family. My son left home, my dad has 4-6 mos to live and starts kemo tomorrow, I paid my last rent payment—can't pay the next one. My water is shut off. I have absolutely no money & my sweet precious baby girl will be 5 tomorrow. I only have my dad, my children, and estranged siblings. I have never had a real family, I do not have people to help us. I am a good person, I do as much as I can for others, I do not drink or smoke, I do not have cable TV, we use my neighbor's internet. I do not waste money. I pray all the time. I try to have faith, I try to be positive for my kids but when it goes on for so long without answered prayer it is so tough. I have cried for the past week and can't stop. I need peace, redemption, joy, happiness, financial blessing, healing, strength..... I need it all in Jesus' name.
 
i prayed for this in Jesus name. I prayed that God uses your victory over these things for his glory and an amazing testimony!
 
You are in God's family, there is none better!!!! You are the daughter of a king! There is no one else like you and God loves you sooooo much!!! He has a reason for your life.

Dear Lord, You are our deliverer. You are our protector. You redeem us. You saved us. Oh How we LOVE You!

Thank you for this Christian daughter. She is so faithful to you. Thank you that she has learned to be careful with her money and respect what you entrust her with! That is a great trait she will have and enjoy now and in eternity. Lord she is so faithful and loving. I look up to her as a beautiful example of obedience. Renew her trust in you! Lord, she is crying out to you for favor. Lord, she needs you to supply her rent money. Help her to live in security that her rent is always paid. Bless her to overflowing financially. Help her to love her life. Bless her little 5-year-old girl. Help them to celebrate the birthday with much joy, peace and love!!!!!!! Fill her with an overflow of HOPE!!! Your word says in Jeremiah 29:11 you have plans for us, plans to prosper us, not to harm us. Plans for a hope and a future. Lord hope is so valuable. Build her hope up very strong! Bring her out of this pit for good! You are close to the broken-hearted. You will never forsake us. Thank you that you are close to her right now. Help her to continue to be a beautiful example of a strong Christian walk to her children. Annoint her to be the best mom!

In Jesus Name

Amen

Isaiah. 61:7 "Instead of their shame my people will receive a double portion, and instead of disgrace they will rejoice in their inheritance; and so they will inherit a double portion in their land, and everlasting joy will be theirs."
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

this month marks a year without a job and I have been applying non stop but only been receiving rejections. I'm of course grateful for the interview opportunities I got even if it didn’t result in me getting the job. I need a miracle from God this week! I’m really sad and been having really bad...
Replies
7
Views
271
I need God's favor. I am running short on money to pay my monthly bills. ### needs to car fixed. God's favor will find to fix his car and God's favor for the client to walk through the door of his work and needs his internet to work to find clients at his apartment. Pray for ###'s commission to...
Replies
5
Views
292
I need God's favor. I am running short on money to pay my monthly bills. ### needs to car fixed. God's favor will find to fix his car and God's favor for the client to walk through the door of his work and needs his internet to work to find clients at his apartment. Pray for ###'s commission to...
Replies
5
Views
320
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,867
Messages
16,793,003
Members
649,438
Latest member
Splaorlilmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom