I need God to intervene in my new ###

isaac kofi yankson

Disciple of Prayer
I need God to intervene in my new attachment to a woman I would want to marry. Need God intervention and guidance.
Pray for financial breakthrough to sustain the relationship.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, here I am today, I humble myself before your throne, and I surrender all to you. I come before you as a sinner and I ask for your forgiveness for the sins I've done, knowing and unknowingly. Please Lord, come and fight for me. I've experienced a lot of injustice in my life, borrowing a...
Replies
6
Views
110
Pray for Jesus to intervene in this matter to stop the importation of foreigners into ### due to the low fertility rate and the government is not trusting the Lord despite being a Christian and every year will import ###00 foreigners and convert them to new citizens while the original citizens...
Replies
6
Views
184
Dear God I humbly come before you on my knees. To Beg for forgiveness for my sins and trespasses and that You would help me and my little family to stay in our home. That You would provide for us and help us to over come this old world and rejoice in You ... I humbly for this in Jesus Holy Name...
Replies
8
Views
293
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,134
Messages
16,796,521
Members
649,677
Latest member
Chuemere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom