I need GOD to help me as i am helpless,i cant pay

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Nwaeze mabel

Disciple of Prayer
I need GOD to help me as i am helpless,i cant pay my rent,i have not gotten a job again,i am a widow,i want GOD to help me get some money to pay my rent befor,end of d month,,

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Lord need money to pay school fees for the children,rent and to finish all pending works help me GOD
Replies
Views
Good morning dear all, please pray for me, I lost my job I need a new job opportunities I am the 🍞 bread winner for my family I don't know how I am going to Care for them again, the rent, feeding, school free I am just so confused and helpless. Please pray for me to get job 🙏🙏
Replies
Views
God bless. I am trusting God for a immediate financial breakthrough to pay my landlady for my rent
Replies
Views
I am being evicted. I don’t have any money. Not even $2. I need help to pay my rent. I have reached out 211 and no one has helped. There are no funds available at most places. Others go to voicemail. I pray for a miracle. Of a large sum of money to just show up to help. Amarpali sandhu
Replies
Views
I need urgent funds with these two days to pay my debt and mortgage loans. I am a widow working two jobs and struggling with debt mortgage bills and kids education . Feel so so alone, scared, helpless and distressed. Collapsing. I dont kniw how to get the funds. Nobody can help. Please please...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom