I Need Financial Break Through

  • Thread starter Thread starter BRIGHTSUCCESS
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BRIGHTSUCCESS

Guest
I AM SEEKING YOUR PRAYERS TOWARDS CERTAIN OPPORTUNITIES THAT HAVE STARTED RAVAGING IN MY LIFE. I WOULD LIKE GOD TO BLESS ME FINANCIALLY WITH THIS OPPORTUNITY.

PLEASE I AM PROMISING GOD THAT IF HE GRANTS MY PRAYER REQUEST I WILL OFFER HIM ### CEDIS THROUGH THIS MINISTRY. THANK YOU
 
You don't have to make promises to God to have your needs met. If you need a financial breakthrough, look around for a problem to solve (find someone who needs help & help them. God rewards you when you bless others the way Jesus showed us to when He was on earth. And, remember God is the God of increase; He blesses exceedingly abundantly beyond your hopes and dreams.) & God will bless you. He promises in the Bible.

I pray that you'll have a deep desire to study God's word, accept it & live it out so that all your needs will be met according to His riches & glory in Christ Jesus. Amen
 
Child of God,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, Bless my finances. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward with what You have abundantly blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my giving and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

God Loves You With His Life

& Don’t You Ever Forget It….

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear Lord,

We thank you for hearing our prayers. Please help ### surrender their financial affairs and concerns about money to your Divine care and love. I ask that you remove her worries, anxieties, and fears about money, and replace them with faith. Help her to know and trust that her debts will be paid and money will flow into her life. ### only has to look to nature to see proof of the abundance You provide. Help her to release all negative thoughts about money, and know that prosperity is her true state. We commit to being grateful for all that we now have in our life. Help her to learn to manage her finances wisely, seeking help where needed. And finally, I ask you to help her to understand her purpose in life and to act on that purpose with courage and strength. Help her to know that prosperity will come, in part, by doing work she loves. Please help her use her skills and knowledge to be of service in the world. In Jesus’ name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, I need financial breakthrough to help the poor,to finance my ministry and family.thank so much.
Replies
10
Views
161
I need financial provision am going through lack and need may the Lord bless me with blessing and favor
Replies
12
Views
232
i have failed to clean up my messes from refusing to sin through intimacy with the previous prayer request because of that i believe even things that are happening to me might be connected maybe am being punished or maybe being redirected to something new...! either way i have being fighting...
Replies
12
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,274
Messages
16,797,686
Members
649,826
Latest member
Briarton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom