I Need Divine Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

roymanning

Humble Prayer Partner
I thank God, that no weapon formed against me shall prosper, whatsoever I do shall prosper. I cancel all spells, curses, plots, schemes, slander that has been prayed, or spoken over me, I render them harmless, powerless, and ineffective against me. I pray that God, would take the desire to do drugs away from me.
 
♡♡♡Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless everyone with what they stand in need of who post a prayer request on this site (including myself). Whatever the prayer request is, God answer the prayer request according to Your perfect will for all those involved. And God bless each and every faithful prayer warrior on this site with what they stand in need of. God bless, encourage, heal, protect, and deliver the prayer warriors (including myself) from everything in our lives or around us that is not of You God. Bless us Lord Jesus with much wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of the Word of God. Cause us all to fulfill our God destiny. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen! ♡♡♡
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Calvary Greetings to you sir ..how are you doing sir? How's the family and God's Awesome ministry? We Bless God sir 🙏.. Daddy please I need more prayers sir on my behalf am facing a lot of trials and disappointments along with a lot of blockages in my directions making the end of the year a bit...
Replies
8
Views
331
Kindly help me pray to God for the following: 1. My health I have diagnosed to be diabetic 2. My car needs ### to get some major repairs done and I don't have that kind of money 3. I need a new job urgently that can offer me a much improved package 4. My daughter for deliverance from...
Replies
8
Views
153
Lord Jesus, you know the struggles that I am going through at my work place. You know how my higher authorities keep on giving me troubles. Lord I'm not able to handle the pressure with multiple tasks. You know that there is no one to help me, assist me, guide me. Sometimes I feel like quit this...
Replies
8
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,404
Messages
16,810,906
Members
650,790
Latest member
Lorithoorira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom