I need desperately a prayer for Peace and Prosperity, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eniosha

Humble Prayer Partner
I need desperately a prayer for Peace and Prosperity, issues that are non-existing in my life due to demonic forces, satanic influences and yokes that need to be destroyed on my life, distracting the spirit of Peace, Prosperity and my service for God.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I am still here praying without ceasing and I know you will answer Please let me get the job that would start and late August but please let it be moved up a couple of weeks or please let there be another better job come before them because I need it so we can stay in our home. God help...
Replies
5
Views
359
I need DESPERATE prayers for my son ### for anger/violence and Adderal addiction.
Replies
5
Views
266
Heavenly Father, In the Name of Your Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, I come before You as Hezekiah once did, laying my cause before You. You alone are God over all kingdoms of the earth, the Head of every family, the Progenitor of all creation. You made heaven and earth. Nothing is hidden from...
Replies
8
Views
292
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,780
Messages
16,803,525
Members
650,297
Latest member
Hyulkath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom