I need deliverance. that lord removes the ...

Father, as we become stronger in you, the enemy does not like this. Thank you that we have Ephesians 6 to pray every day. We put on the full armor of God and I put the armor on this Christian. I stand with the full armor and each piece must be put on from Ephesians 6. Thank you that we pray this every day to protect us to protect ourselves. I command the full armor of God on this one, we can also command that the enemy cannot come near our house or are ourselves or anything that we own or our cars. In Jesus name. Thank you Lord that you teach us it's a realization that we are in a battle and we must stand to walk in the spirit. I ask you for strength for this one and say practice as we practice as we all practice this word of God over our lives. We are walking in new ways. I pray in Jesus name.
 
Amen thank you so much. God bless you. All honor to God. God bless you my sister/brother in Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In the last few years my life has been going upside down and in the last year it got worse, I've been over drinking, Have low self esteem, Anxiety, lust, lying, isolation, Anger, mismanagement of finances and mistreatment of those I hold dear. It has reached a point where this kind of lifestyle...
Replies
7
Views
130
Hello, I too am in need of deliverance from controlling spirits, I think the Lord showed me Jezebel, other snake spirits, and spirit spouse. I've been trying to get deliverance from different deliverance ministers and deliverance videos but this thing is gripped onto me. This kind comes out by...
Replies
5
Views
338
Hey brothers and sisters in Christ, I need your prayers against the spirit of poverty, stagnation, and rejection in Jesus' name. I am currently fasting and some prayers would be nice for me. I am a girl, age ###, have been rejected since I was born from my mother and family, I am stagnant in...
Replies
10
Views
460
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,248
Messages
16,797,469
Members
649,800
Latest member
Wualfurire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom