I need deliverance. that lord removes the ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I need deliverance. That Lord removes the snake's tongue from my life, which has tormented me for many years. Satan is using the tongues of people in my life to break me down.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the mighty name of Jesus, seeking deliverance for our dear brother or sister, ###. Lord, we ask that You remove the snake's tongue from their life, which has tormented them for many years. We know that Satan uses the tongues of people to break us down, but we stand firm in Your promise that "no weapon formed against us shall prosper".

Lord, we pray for Your divine protection over ###. Surround them with Your angels and shield them from the fiery darts of the enemy. We ask that You silence every tongue that rises against them in judgment, for Your Word says, "Every tongue that rises against you in judgment you shall condemn".

Father, we declare freedom and deliverance over ###. Break every chain and stronghold that the enemy has placed in their life. Fill them with Your peace, love, and strength. Let them feel Your presence and know that You are with them always.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Jesus Christ uproot the spirit of falsification that bears false witness against your child. Amen.
 
Amen in Jesus name. Thank you my sister/brother. I suffer everyday and cry everyday. May God have mercy on me and rescue me.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In the last few years my life has been going upside down and in the last year it got worse, I've been over drinking, Have low self esteem, Anxiety, lust, lying, isolation, Anger, mismanagement of finances and mistreatment of those I hold dear. It has reached a point where this kind of lifestyle...
Replies
7
Views
130
Hello, I too am in need of deliverance from controlling spirits, I think the Lord showed me Jezebel, other snake spirits, and spirit spouse. I've been trying to get deliverance from different deliverance ministers and deliverance videos but this thing is gripped onto me. This kind comes out by...
Replies
5
Views
338
Hey brothers and sisters in Christ, I need your prayers against the spirit of poverty, stagnation, and rejection in Jesus' name. I am currently fasting and some prayers would be nice for me. I am a girl, age ###, have been rejected since I was born from my mother and family, I am stagnant in...
Replies
10
Views
460
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,250
Messages
16,797,476
Members
649,802
Latest member
Drimarron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom