I Need Deliverance Form Voices And Demons In My ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter sharonsmith
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In the last few years my life has been going upside down and in the last year it got worse, I've been over drinking, Have low self esteem, Anxiety, lust, lying, isolation, Anger, mismanagement of finances and mistreatment of those I hold dear. It has reached a point where this kind of lifestyle...
Replies
7
Views
129
Hey brothers and sisters in Christ, I need your prayers against the spirit of poverty, stagnation, and rejection in Jesus' name. I am currently fasting and some prayers would be nice for me. I am a girl, age ###, have been rejected since I was born from my mother and family, I am stagnant in...
Replies
10
Views
454
I am desperate for deliverance from alcohol. It is destroying my life. I was delivered before for 5 years, but like the dog, I returned to my own vomit and it feels as though 7 more spirits that are more evil than before have inhabited me. I am deeply sorry for this great sin which was...
Replies
12
Views
574
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,788
Messages
16,780,997
Members
648,348
Latest member
Draivor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom