S
sharonsmith
Guest
These demons call me names. They have evil eyes and they have been in my house for 5 years. They attack my body and uterus with evil witchcraft feeling. It hurts so bad. They call me monkey face and look at me with evil eyes all day long. They watch me when I sleep and they are always in the same positions around me when I wake up every morning. I have been sexually assaulted by one of the demons several times. They have hit me in the jaw and face and stomach and have tried to pull my lip as I sleep at night. I felt something touch my shoulder last week and I was very upset. This happened as I was sleep and it woke me up. They talk and make sure I hear their voices because they want me to go insane. They attack my mind when I am concentrating on things. I can see and feel when they move their body parts. Once I thought I saw a long green tail and a crocodile face. It was hovering over my body and thought it was about to sexually assault me, I jumped up and ran to the phone. This was several months ago. I believe this entity is the same one that has sexually assaulted me when I was sleep other times. It seems to be able to change voices and it seems to be able to pretend like it's a person. It is still here but I can no longer see its form. It has a voice of an evil man and it pretends that it is a man. They change their voices a lot to confuse me to think that God is answering me when I ask God a question. They imitate angels too. They are very deceiving. I have been in the hospital twice for attempting and desiring to commit suicide because of all their attacks and because of their voices and because they have the ability to make me see images of people that are really not here. They have the ability to make the images I see be able to speak to me and move around the house. The most painful thing they do is call me monkey face. They have been calling me monkey face every day for 5 and a half years. Lots of times they have called me monkey face all night and day to the point that I would just cry. God told me they were trying to transform my face into a monkey. The demons also said out loud to me that I'm supposed to look like their image and not like God's image. I am desperate for help. I have been praying around the clock all day except when I'm sleeping for 5 and a half years. This is extreme trauma to me. They fight all my faith confessions and get angry when I confess God's promises. It bothers me when I can feel the evil go in my uterus and my stomach area every single day when they stalk. I can feel the evil hit my uterus. They threatened me and a couple of times said they will kill me. I need God to scatter them and put them to flight. I guess I need a million people to pray for me in order for them to leave. I get as much prayer as possible and yet these evil demons are still here. I need a divine miracle from God for them to leave. I need God to send more armies of angels to cast all these demons out of my house. They even can read my mind and all my thoughts before I think them. They know every feeling I feel. I need God to move on my behalf immediately. It has been too long and too many days of torment and afflictions and weeping. I have been afflicted and tormented every single day. They have attacked my health and my essence. They watch everything I do. They attack my mind and shoot arrows at my mind. They even put thoughts in my mind and make me think I thought it. They are trying to make my their desire my desire. I feel like they have been controlling my mind and I know they have also damaged my cortex area of my brain. They have also said out loud that they have got in me. I guess that's the reason why I can feel all their afflictions and that's probably the reason why they can read my mind and always know what I am thinking. I NEED GOD TO MAKE THEM STOP CALLING ME MONKEY FACE. I NEED VENGEANCE OF THE LORD AGAINST THESE DEMONS. I NEED GOD TO RELEASE HIS JUDGMENT AGAINST THEM NOW AND NOT DELAY. I NEED GOD TO REMOVE AND SCATTER AND CAST THEM OUT OF ME AND MY HOUSE AND TO SEND THEM BACK INTO HELL. I NEED God to sever them from my soul, spirit, and body parts. PLEASE HELP THIS IS EMERGENCY. I DON'T WANT TO SEE DEMONS EVERY MORNING WHEN I WAKE UP. I'M AND SO TIRED OF THIS EXTREME EVIL AND EXTREME INJUSTICE. I HAVE CRIED MANY NIGHTS AND DAYS AND I HAVE CREAMED MANY NIGHTS AND DAYS. A COUPLE OF TIMES I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO LOSE MY MIND. IN THE SUMMER OF 2009, THEY KEPT ME UP IN WARFARE ALL NIGHT AND DAY. That was the summer I actually temporarily couldn't remember whether I ate or not. So that whole summer I lost so much weight till I was dying and I felt like I was dying when I was walking to my post office box one day. Although I could never remember if I had eaten for those three months, I forced food down by September because my daughter was returning from summer vacation. I remember before she left that summer, that God had spoken to me and told me they would try to kill me when my daughter left for summer vacation. Well now she is away for college and has been for three years, I am here in warfare with several demons and I guess evil people that I can't prove are people. I fight with them all day and every day. The most hurtful thing is the name-calling and the extreme hurt I feel while they afflict me. I can see them looking at me now and I can feel the affliction they are sending to my uterus and stomach. They do this while I'm on their computer because they want me to hurt as I write this prayer request. It hurts so bad that I feel like crying because the injustice is absolutely unbelievable and insurmountable. Please pray for God to do an immediate miracle for my deliverance from them and their voices. I also have to take a shower in the pitch black of the night. I turn my bathroom light off at night before I get in the shower because they look at me and say evil things to me.
