I need career and financial breakthrough...

Ruppyl

Disciple of Prayer
I need career and financial breakthrough and also a happy home. I need a big government appointment.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the Name of Jesus, asking for a career and financial breakthrough for ###. We ask that You open the doors of opportunity for him, and that You provide him with a big government appointment that will bring him success and stability. We also pray for a happy home for ###, that You will bring him a loving and supportive family and friends who will encourage him and help him to reach his goals. We thank You for Your faithfulness and Your provision. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
I asked God in Jesus' name to answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and live our lives to honor You. God bless each of us with the desire to read, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Bless and help each of us to endure hardness as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success as we live our lives to please You. Protect us Lord Jesus from our enemies of the Lord and rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Please Focus On Achieving Your Goals
 
May our Heavenly Father bless you and lead you to opportunities that will allow you to prosper. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen~
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone I'm a doctor from India. I recently graduated and I am preparing for residency. Right now I'm preparing for NEET PG in India as it's in a few weeks. It's my dream that I do my residency in USA and settle there but die to financial constraints and leaving behind my parents and...
Replies
10
Views
184
Please pray for me to have a stable source of income and pursue my dream career. I've been unemployed for years now. Thank you so much
Replies
9
Views
244
I’m in a time of uncertainty and stress, and I pray to God for support and blessings in securing my job continuity - specifically, that my required paperwork and approvals come through in time so I can move seamlessly into my next role and continue building my life here. I believe this city and...
Replies
8
Views
320
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,010
Messages
16,805,843
Members
650,460
Latest member
Sietsorren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom