I NEED BREAKTHROUGH IN THIS PLEASE SUPPORT ME IN ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I NEED BREAKTHROUGH IN THIS PLEASE SUPPORT ME IN PRAYER THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME PLEASE PRAY FOR ALL THE MAKE-UP COMPANIES IN BOOTS SUPERDRUG THE BOSY SHOP IN MY AREA TO PRODUCE NEW AMAZING UPLIFTING TRANSFORMING NEW FOUNDATIONS NEW TINTED MOISTURISERS NEW BB CREAMS WITH AMAZING RIGHT TEXTURE COLOUR CONSISTENCY FOR MY SKIN I PRAY THEY ALL PRODUCE THIS ABUNDANTLY NOW WITHOUT DELAY I PRAY IT WOULD BE ON THE SHELVES ABUNDANTLY AND EXCEED MY EXPECTATIONS LORD PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN SOON LORD PLEASE GIVE ALL THESE COMPANIES THE WISDOM DESIRE RIGHT INGREDIENTS MAKE IT HAPPEN SOON IN JESUS NAME I PRAY BREAKTHROUGH VICTORY SUCCESS WITH THE MAKE-UP I DESIRE IN JESUS NAME I PRAY FOR MY MAKE-UP BAG TO BE TOTAL FULL WITH ALL THE MAKE-UP I DESIRE ABUNDANTLY AND FOR IT TO EXCEED MY EXPECTATIONS IN JESUS NAME SS
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in my professional certification exam. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am trusting God for the...
Replies
7
Views
177
I need breakthrough miracles in four areas. Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in my professional certification exam. I am also believing God for a new job with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. I am trusting God for the miracle of the right life...
Replies
7
Views
197
I need breakthrough miracles in four areas of my life. Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, wisdom, and success in my professional certification exam. I am also believing God for a new job with a good salary so I can become financially independent and move into a healthier and more...
Replies
10
Views
264
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,115
Messages
16,807,399
Members
650,554
Latest member
Valoydaruerain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom