I Need Break Throughs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Father,
Thank you for the peace, joy, and happiness and a secure feeling I will have today.

Please heal my sinuses, please clear my sinuses.
Thank you for this new day and my new life and thank you for all you have done for me, thank you for all I have and for your promises to prosper my life. It is hard at the moment, but I am getting through it and I feel and believe deep in my heart this season is coming to an end and a new and beautiful sunny season is just about to begin. Father, in Jesus name, thank you, forgive me for all my sins, help me to surrender to you and as you said to me 16 days ago "WAIT." Father, I pray that today thank you for pouring out your love and spirit and blessings and filling us all with your Holy Spirit onto all my family, friends, neighbors, clients, colleagues, my relationships, thank you that today is going to be an absolutely beautiful and wonderful filled with unexpected wonderful surprises. Father, thank you, that one day VERY VERY soon you will cancel all my debts and I will have a much higher income and I will be united with my true soul mate and wife to be, in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need breakthrough miracles in three areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in my professional certification exam. 2) I am also believing God for a new job with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am trusting God for the miracle of the...
Replies
9
Views
206
Please pray for me as I pursue my professional certification exam that God grants me clarity, focus, and success. I am also believing for a new job with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. I was forced to leave my previous job due to my manager's mental pressure and stress...
Replies
17
Views
441
I need breakthrough miracles in three areas. Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in my professional certification exam. I am also believing God for a new job with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. I am trusting God for the miracle of the right life...
Replies
10
Views
381
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,404
Messages
16,810,940
Members
650,792
Latest member
Trloirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom