I need an intervention with a family and a ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

tfrontroth69

Humble Prayer Partner
I need an intervention with a family and a mother. This family is of no good and is in the world, and is bringing my friend down to depression. He doesn't see it; he is blind to it, and his mother, too, is very evil to him; she will put him into depression and guilt, and will agree with his worldly lifestyle and his friends do too. So I need prayer for something to happen to set him free from this bondage that they have on him. They need to get out of his life in order for him to heal. Thank you Traci. My friend's name is ### and the friend's family that is bringing him down is ### and his mother's name is ###.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my marriage!!!! My husband and I had a horrible fight and he has said when the morning comes he is leaving me. I’m devastated and I can’t pray alone I don’t know what to do I keep praying but he won’t change his mind The enemy is constantly trying to take our marriage and even...
Replies
8
Views
270
Please pray for me that God will bring me to His courts; there are many things going on in my life that need His intervention. I have prayed and prayed. Psalm 65 says about it that, and I need Him to bring me into His courts to help me regarding my life and all that concerns me.
Replies
11
Views
156
Please pray for God’s Mercy and Intervention as I am beyond hopeless from not only struggling for over ### years with PTSD, but the constant battle of anxiety and depression. Please understand any counseling or medication options have all been exhausted as I have never gotten better; in fact, I...
Replies
18
Views
306
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,782
Messages
16,780,935
Members
648,339
Latest member
Breelake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom