I need Almighty God favor in my ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please people, Pray for me in the name of Jesus, Lord God, Thank You for loving me, caring for me and keeping me safe through my childhood, my teenage years and into adulthood. Thank you for loving my family and keeping them safe, Thank you for keeping them safe when my son's car was at the...
Replies
6
Views
302
Please keep in your favor for God favors to be happen to me right now I need God intervention I need God favor to everything be favor to in this situation I am through right now Is very stressful I am waiting for the lifelong Matter answer work it out in my favor please Pray for ### right now...
Replies
7
Views
321
Heavenly Father, I come before you tonight and before the midnight hour, I want to pray to cancel any dark, wicked meetings, secret society meetings, and witchcraft meetings that take place in my region after midnight in Jesus' name. I also, Father, am asking you to please cover my block, ###...
Replies
8
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,541
Messages
16,789,268
Members
649,104
Latest member
Wrzaeton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom