I Need ### Admission

  • Thread starter Thread starter osas
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

osas

Guest
i need God to help me in securing admission into ###....,....so many hurdles hindering me......my friend did get and am not been counted i want you all to assist me in prayers
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, I am humbly asking for a sincere prayer request for my journey. I am currently in university pursuing my pre-med program. I have always wanted to go into medicine, but I never really felt this crazy calling. It was just something where I couldn't imagine doing anything else...
Replies
12
Views
460
Dear loving brother, I am writing to request you to kindly pray for me so that I may pass in my ### entrance test which was held a week ago. For years, I was struggling to get admission in ###. Because of some reasons and holding no professional certificate, I was deprived of upgradation of...
Replies
8
Views
186
I pray that God Almighty grants me admission into the University of ### to study Dr of Pharmacy by his special divine mercy and grace and to bless I and my family financially to cope with our various struggles, I ask this through Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.
Replies
6
Views
351
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,782
Messages
16,780,935
Members
648,339
Latest member
Breelake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom