I need a prayer for my marriage. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I suffer from mental health along with my husband. I try not to talk about work with my husband an issue had arise I didn’t talk to my husband about it, it caused me to be even more depressed sad frustrated angry and I had lashed out on him. I know I shouldn’t have I completely regret it cause...
Replies
7
Views
286
I did some things online i shouldnt havr and hurt my wife please pray God restores our marriage or peaceful non aggressive conclusion in Jesus name i prefer the first one
Replies
12
Views
173
Please pray for my marriage reconciliation and healing emotionally financially and give us peace of mind and give us wisdom in our situation bless our familY
Replies
13
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,247
Messages
16,797,458
Members
649,796
Latest member
Aeriorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom