I need a lot of your prayers! For complete ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I need a lot of your prayers! For complete healing and recovery! I should not take a doctor's note! I have to be at work! Thank you for praying with me!
 
I thank you Elohim Y-H-W-H for the situation this person is going through cause it is your divine will and all things good happen to those who trust and love you, no matter how the situation looks like in our perspective! I pray in Yeshua HaMaschiach of Nazareth's Powerful name for this prayer request of your servant with hope and humility you hear us and help us in your divine grace, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers they do better Prayers they complete this job and they can do better Lord Jesus please we plead the Blood of Jesus over us property finances and future that we get our discount restored by the mighty Blood of Yahshua. They not charge too much. Please let the job get completed right...
Replies
9
Views
109
Pneumonia Please pray for complete healing for my husband ### my granddaughter ###
Replies
6
Views
311
Please pray for Jesus to heal me completely of inner ear problems and anxiety thank you and God bless you
Replies
8
Views
306
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,460
Messages
16,777,226
Members
648,012
Latest member
Glausarilgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom