I need a lot of your prayers! For complete ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I need a lot of your prayers! For complete healing and recovery! I should not take a doctor's note! I have to be at work! Thank you for praying with me!
 
I pray and thank Y-H-W-H my Elohim for the situation this person finds themself in with the sickness, cause it is Y-H-W-H's powerful will and he knows best for all of us. I pray humbly in Yeshua HaMaschiach his son's name for this prayer request. Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers they do better Prayers they complete this job and they can do better Lord Jesus please we plead the Blood of Jesus over us property finances and future that we get our discount restored by the mighty Blood of Yahshua. They not charge too much. Please let the job get completed right...
Replies
9
Views
109
Pneumonia Please pray for complete healing for my husband ### my granddaughter ###
Replies
6
Views
311
Please pray for Jesus to heal me completely of inner ear problems and anxiety thank you and God bless you
Replies
8
Views
307
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,766
Messages
16,780,825
Members
648,330
Latest member
Fluodarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom