I Need A Job...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesusluvs

Prayer Warrior
Mighty Prayer Warriors:

It goes without saying that I continue to remain extremely appreciative of all of your continued thoughts and prayers. Despite my fervent prayers, I feel as though my cries and pleas have fallen on deaf ears. February 3 will mark 4 months of unemployment. Unemployment benefits will soon expire. Rent and other bills are due and no monies in which to pay. Creditors are relentless in their pursuit of collecting past due payments and show no mercy. I am being sued and my credit continues to take a hit further jeopardizing my Government Security Clearance which I need for work. I am scared and I really don't know what to do if I don't get a job soon. I am a lost soul. Your continued thoughts and prayers will greatly be appreciated. May God bless.
 
```
Do not fear!​
Isaiah 41:10​
"Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."​
 
Heavenly Father place your shield of protection upon this child, Hear thy cries & answer thy prayers in the name of Jesus. Never doubt the POWER OF PRAYER, NOR THE FAVOR OF GOD. ### Bless this child Lord, place healing upon finances, job security, and faith. Guide them and comfort them Lord. AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please I need a Job that is in alignment with God's will to do,am unemployed now
Replies
9
Views
88
Please pray that I can find a job as soon as I can. I am really worried about paying bills.
Replies
14
Views
310
I need a job. Please help me
Replies
9
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,851
Messages
16,792,899
Members
649,424
Latest member
Gheodormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom