I need a job very badly, ### facing ...

God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I get a good job fast. I'm in a new country. It is my need that I have a job now. Please make an employer see me.
Replies
8
Views
151
I'm sorry to hear about your situation. It sounds like you're going through a challenging time. Here are a few suggestions that might help: 1. **Prayer and Meditation**: Spend some time in prayer or meditation, asking for guidance and peace. This can help reduce stress and anxiety. 2...
Replies
7
Views
184
Will you pray for me to get employment? I'm 66 years old. I'm a trucker with a ###. I really need a job. I'm from ###, ###.
Replies
8
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,505
Messages
16,800,431
Members
650,021
Latest member
Myrarnuinwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom