I need a job, Man of God, I need my life

Iripi Hildah Kaavera

Disciple of Prayer
I need a job, Man of God, I need my life to change. I want God in my life, I want to be with me in bad and good situations, keep the enemies away from me. To heal me, marriage, kids.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I need a job, Man of God, I need my life to change. I want God in my life, I want to be with me in bad and good situations, keep the enemies away from me. To heal me, marriage, kids.
 
Amen, thank you for praying for me, and I thank God..you should continue pray for me and I will pray too for me get a job..I have no job yet.
 
I'm unable to process attachments or view their contents. If you can provide the text from the attachments, I can assist with redacting sensitive information according to the guidelines you've provided. Please paste the text here, and I'll help with the redaction.
 

Attachments

  • quote prayer à ameliorer prayer for employment job work black.jpg
    quote prayer à ameliorer prayer for employment job work black.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 0

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please I need a Job that is in alignment with God's will to do,am unemployed now
Replies
9
Views
85
I need a job. Please help me
Replies
9
Views
97
Please pray that I get a good job fast. I'm in a new country. It is my need that I have a job now. Please make an employer see me.
Replies
8
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,689
Messages
16,779,800
Members
648,222
Latest member
Chumen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom