I need a job as soon as ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I can find a job as soon as I can. I am really worried about paying bills.
Replies
14
Views
310
I live away from my parents, I lost my job in April 2024. In Feb, 2025 … I moved to Pune city, I started my career in digital marketing by taking one course. I had high hopes once the course has finished I would get the job … it’s 16 March, 2026, I am still unemployed. I am facing rejections...
Replies
9
Views
177
I pray that I get a good paying job fast. I had an opportunity to get a job at ###, but I made terrible decisions and lost the opportunity. God please give me one more chance and I promise i will do things the right way this time. Please change my liee for the better. Thankyou God in Jesus' name...
Replies
7
Views
109
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,058
Messages
16,794,859
Members
649,613
Latest member
Zsaohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom