i need a 170 or higher on ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask for prayer for God to open up a higher paying job so stress will be lower in Jesus name amen
Replies
9
Views
128
Lord thank you. Lord I need you to hear and answer prayers now. Your grace and mercy to see us through. I pray the money be deposited into my account first thing tomorrow morning so that my daughter ### and ### can pay the deposit to move into the rental by Friday of this week. My son ### seek...
Replies
9
Views
168
I am asking you to pray that God will provide a car or van some way, we have not had a vehicle for almost ### years. And I have had to cancel several preaching engagements. And we have been lied to about a vehicle by several pastors that we know, they keep coming up with stories about a vehicle...
Replies
13
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,104
Messages
16,795,980
Members
649,651
Latest member
Sciavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom