I made haste, and did not delay to keep Your commandments.

Aneel

Faithful Servant
I made haste, and did not delay to keep Your commandments.
(Psalm 119:60, NKJV)

Don't Delay

Isn’t it interesting how easy it is to put things off? We plan on doing something. We have good intentions. We just plan to do it later. “One day, I’m going to start exercising. One day, I’m going to get my finances in order. One day, I’m going to forgive that person who hurt me.” The problem with this kind of thinking is that “one day” never comes. There will always be some reason to keep delaying it.

Is there something in your heart that you know you need to do? Maybe God has been dealing with you, and you keep putting it off. You think, “As soon as I get through this busy season, then I’ll spend more time with my family. As soon as the price of gas goes down, then I’ll start tithing my income. As soon as my child gets out of diapers, then I’m going to get my family back in church.” But friend, good intentions don’t equal obedience. The quicker you do what you feel down in your spirit, the happier you’re going to be. Don’t let unfinished business keep you from God’s best. Step out. Obey His voice and walk in the blessing He has for you!

A Prayer for Today
"Father, thank You for Your patience and grace toward me. Search my heart. Show me the way to go. I choose to obey Your voice quickly and honor You in all that I do in Jesus’ name. Amen."
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Ecclesiastes 12:12: And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh. Commentary on this verse: 12:8-14 Solomon repeats his text, VANITY OF VANITIES, ALL IS VANITY. These are the words of one that could speak by...
Replies
6
Views
353
GOD i have not always followed YOUR COMMANDMENTS forgive me. GOD my promise is to live the rest of my life in oneness with YOU. In JESUS CHRIST HOLY NAME, Guide me, Strengthen me, Protect me, Heal me, and HELP me in every area of my life that needs to be worked on. Father GOD thank YOU; AMEN.
Replies
12
Views
112
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,215
Messages
16,797,216
Members
649,777
Latest member
Whyeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom