I made another horrible mistake. I said ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am emotionally struggling and need as many prayers as possible please. Please pray for a man I recently met named ### that I met through my sister and brother in law. He and I met about 2 weeks ago. Saturday night we attended a cookout together and we made plans to get together Sunday. Sunday...
Replies
11
Views
157
My name is ### and I am an alcoholic and I domestically abused my ex girlfriend, this is one occasion, the other day I blacked out on drink again and hit another 2 girls, and to make it all worse I'm wanted in ### now and I had to move country, I also made videos with my ex girlfriend and...
Replies
8
Views
321
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to remember that everyone makes mistakes, and it doesn't define your worth or intelligence. You're not alone, and there are people who care about you and want to help. If you're feeling overwhelmed, it might be helpful to...
Replies
7
Views
588
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,866
Messages
16,815,959
Members
651,047
Latest member
Haedell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom