I made a financial decision and am worried if ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I made a financial decision and am worried if I did the right thing. Please pray that God will help me through this.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord have mercy on my mother. (###th birthday today) She is lost. Like she speaks with me with half concentration. I give her instructions over the phone how to warm up food and I am worried how she will do it. I am on a sick leave and I cannot come. Please Lord heal this Alzheimer. I am afraid...
Replies
6
Views
362
Hello, my name is ### and I’m asking everyone here to please pray for my cat ###. She is an indoor only cat who is a very shy and timid girl who got lost recently and I am so worried for her. She is very timid around other people but she has been attached to my side and follows me anywhere I go...
Replies
8
Views
320
Hello - I have a high-stress corporate job and I made a mistake at work which was caught by a client. I have owned up to the mistake but am very anxious and worried about what the outcome will be. Please pray for me that the client will be understanding and forgive this mistake, which I will...
Replies
16
Views
648
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,785
Messages
16,780,971
Members
648,345
Latest member
Dwoasaruorton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom