i m working as a trainer, i am applying for the post

Deepa S Chittu

Prayer Partner
i m working as a trainer, i am applying for the post of JUNIOR ASSISTANT, in ### in next 1 or 2 months, my life is full of problems, plz plz pray for my permanent job in ###..
 
Psalm 59: You are my strength, I sing praise to you; you, God, are my fortress, my God on whom I can rely. May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. Believe and keep praying. My thoughts and prayers are with you!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Still out of work for 2 months. I am going to be applying for 2 roles I have been nudged by my work coach meeting yesterday. To apply for... I am going to do this today writing my CV out and I need to answer online application questions for these roles. Please pray if it is for me I get offers...
Replies
5
Views
260
I am applying for a visa. I need God to give it to me, please. Lord, have mercy, please listen to my prayer. I need to see my lover.
Replies
7
Views
416
I am applying for something very important, please help me pray to God that he does it and make everything easy for me, now that I am applying and when it is done. Join me in giving thanks because I know by his grace it is already done.
Replies
6
Views
293
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,090
Messages
16,795,830
Members
649,637
Latest member
Shrautormont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom