I'.m ### & ### G ### Thin-Help Me God

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bette
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bette

Guest
Dear God, please send a ### to help me move back to ###, ###. I'm lonely, lost & depressed here in ###, ###. I don't want to be here another day. God, I've prayed non stop for a kind soul sent my way to help me get back to where I belong. God, it takes money to get all the way back home. All I have is $###.## a month to live on. I'm weary God & wearing out fast. Thank you & Amen
 
Lord help this person to get a better form of income. Amen.
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request. And always remember and don't you ever forget Jesus Loves You.

Let’s Pray… God I pray in Jesus’ name, let Your perfect will be done in my life. Let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for. Let me always keep my focus on You and seek Your approval and acceptance. Amen.

Faith, Prayer, & Works=Success!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear God, Please hear ###'s prayer. Only you know what you have planned for her. Calm her spirits. Help her find strength in ###. Guide her.

Amen
 
“Come to me all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle, and you will find much rest for your souls. For my yoke fits perfectly, and the burden I give you is light.” Matthew 11:28-30

Dear ###,

I pray that the Lord will come in his mighty power to remove every obstacle in your way on your path in Jesus name. I speak to every mountain in your life to be leveled and hills become low, in Jesus name. I cast down every argument, every imagination and every high things that exalts itself against the knowledge of God in your life bringing into captivity every thoughts to the obedience of Christ Jesus. Every plans of Satan be destroyed in Jesus name, for the plan of God to be established and fulfilled and the Glory of God be revealed. Let the peace of God that surpasses all understandings guard your heart and your mind through the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. I ask in the name of Jesus and I believe that you received in Jesus name. AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have had nine months of instability, homelessness and trauma and now I have another crisis, I have been praying fervently and have asked community resources for help to no avail. I’m so tired of struggling I pray God hears me and delivers me and sends me the right resources, help, support and...
Replies
5
Views
322
God help me, help my financial, hope people have debt with me can pay his debt, at least half of his debt, I need that to pay my rent. Even I think it need miracle, I believe God you Will help me....in the name of Jesus Amen.......
Replies
5
Views
249
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,448
Messages
16,799,992
Members
649,979
Latest member
Nymainerdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom