i love you Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
I have emotions for you, but it’s not what I want. It doesn’t always mean the end of love, it signals emotional disconnection, unmet needs, or the search for… Continue reading...
Replies
0
Views
40
Thank You, Father God, for life this day. Thank You, for EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE FOR US. I personally want to give You, all the GLORY, because I know there's nothing I've done without You. Continue to give us PEACE and PROSPERITY BLESS US with PATIENCE and UNDERSTANDING for the things...
Replies
8
Views
345
Thank You, Father God, You're Perfect and Powerful!!! I'm asking for You, Lord. Make me an Loving wife. Father God, choose me an husband of Your choice. Lord, I'm ready to be Married. Show me Lord, Jesus Your Mighty LOVE, AND POWERFUL HOLY SPIRIT... Lord, Empower me, to hear Your voice...
Replies
8
Views
337
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,481
Messages
16,777,428
Members
648,038
Latest member
mollylee

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom