I love You Lord, I thank You with all ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

drb

Humble Servant of All
I love You Lord, I thank You with all my heart. You, Lord God, are my first love, my hope, my light in the darkness, my reason for living. For the only thing worth living for has been the blessing of being chosen by You Father God, to be a heir in Your Kingdom, to be called Your child, to know that I am spoken for by You. Preserve my life Lord God, preserve my ###'s life, preserve what You have joined together and make it whole in You. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
I have emotions for you, but it’s not what I want. It doesn’t always mean the end of love, it signals emotional disconnection, unmet needs, or the search for… Continue reading...
Replies
0
Views
42
please hear my prayers thank you I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ amen
Replies
10
Views
217
Thank You, Father God, for life this day. Thank You, for EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE FOR US. I personally want to give You, all the GLORY, because I know there's nothing I've done without You. Continue to give us PEACE and PROSPERITY BLESS US with PATIENCE and UNDERSTANDING for the things...
Replies
8
Views
353
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,236
Messages
16,808,443
Members
650,643
Latest member
Doraisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom