I love Jesus Christ and believe in Him!

May our God of love, grace and mercy, bless you and hear your request and grant it as per his precious will. In Jesus name, Amen~
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

*Please dear prayer warriors to pray for me - the Lord to guide me and I reached superior outcomes and blessings of the Lord for every area of my life. Let us pray: 1)my relationship with Jesus Christ - to be improved and strengthened; 2)ministries that I have from God - prosper and I can be...
Replies
8
Views
381
*Please dear prayer warriors to pray for me - the Lord to guide me and I reached superior outcomes and blessings of the Lord for every area of my life. Let us pray: 1)my relationship with Jesus Christ - to be improved and strengthened; 2)ministries that I have from God - prosper and I can be...
Replies
10
Views
554
*Please dear prayer warriors to pray for me - the Lord to guide me and I reached superior outcomes and blessings of the Lord for every area of my life. Let us pray: 1)my relationship with Jesus Christ - to be improved and strengthened; 2)ministries that I have from God - prosper and I can be...
Replies
11
Views
456
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,147
Messages
16,807,636
Members
650,576
Latest member
Wiamoroinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom