I lost my ###. Please pray.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am praying for you. I am praying that GOD will pour out His Riches and Blessings upon you. You are a Treasure and a Lighthouse for the Kingdom of GOD.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Although I prayed, I lost my job as of yesterday. I am disabled therefore I cannot do just any job. This job was my lifeline and now I have lost it. I am praying for better days for me ### I declare it. I declare a much better career that will positively change my life and finances. In Jesus...
Replies
9
Views
130
My ### has been taken to ### Surgery now. Please pray for ### for the success of the surgery and for better health.
Replies
8
Views
221
Please pray for me I lost my water bottle because of my forgetfulness, the water bottle meant a lot to me please pray for me...
Replies
12
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,227
Messages
16,808,291
Members
650,630
Latest member
Lormoruamont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom