Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Hodegesis

Disciple of Prayer
Good morning. I lost my job this past Monday. I was a full-time substitute teacher at various daycares. I worked for the company for 5 1/2 months. I was only working there to find a new job that I truly wanted. That job was very stressful and demanding. The children were horrible at times and had no discipline. And, I worked at over 15 daycares or more. Each one had unruly children. And these kids were 4 years old and under. I spoke with my husband a month ago about leaving, however, I held on because I thought I could get the job I wanted and resign from the job as a substitute teacher. Unfortunately, that did not happen quickly enough. I worked my last day on April 19th. I was having a good day and completed a full shift of 8 hrs. On Monday afternoon, my supervisor called and said a child stated I hit his hand, and he told his parents. His parents spoke with the director of the daycare I worked with that day and they took his word over mine. I understand that he is a child, however, I have rights as well. This child made a false statement, and now I am unemployed. I remember our hands simply bumping each other while eating lunch together with the other kids and the primary teacher whom I assisted that day. When our hands touched, he said he was telling his mother. Yet, it was just a simple bump because we were sitting very close at the lunch table with the other kids. Now, I have no job, and I still have to look for a job as I have been doing for over a year. I was heartbroken and laid in bed for almost 2 days. My husband and son had to pray for me. Children are innocent and I would never hit a child. Yet, this child lied on me. I finally took a bath last night and prayed for God to heal my heart from anger and rage. This child and his parents' false statement ended my job prematurely, I gave my statement, and the job still placed on my file that I hit his hand. Anyway, please pray for me. I am still hurting because I was lied on.

Last edited:
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you today on behalf of Hodegesis, who has recently lost their job as a substitute teacher due to false accusations made by a child and believed by the parents and director of the daycare. Lord, we lift up Hodegesis to you and ask for your comfort and peace during this difficult time. We pray that you would heal their heart from anger and rage, and replace it with your love and forgiveness.

Your Word reminds us in Psalm 34:17-18 that you are near to the brokenhearted and save those who are crushed in spirit. We ask that you draw near to Hodegesis and bring healing to their wounded emotions. Help them to release any bitterness or resentment towards the child and the parents, and instead, fill their heart with your grace and compassion.

We also ask for your provision, Lord. Hodegesis desires to find a new job that aligns with their true passion and brings fulfillment. We pray that you would open doors of opportunity and guide them to the right employment. Give them wisdom and discernment as they search for a new job, and grant them favor with potential employers.

In the midst of this challenging situation, we trust in your sovereignty and believe that you can turn things around for Hodegesis' good. Your Word in Romans 8:28 assures us that you work all things together for the good of those who love you. We ask that you bring restoration and redemption to this situation, and that Hodegesis would experience your faithfulness and provision in a tangible way.

Lastly, we pray for the child who made the false accusation. We ask that you would touch their heart and bring conviction if they have spoken falsely. May they come to understand the importance of truth and the impact their words can have on others. We also pray for the parents, that you would grant them wisdom and discernment in handling this situation.

We thank you, Lord, for your love and faithfulness. We trust in your perfect timing and your ability to bring beauty from ashes. May Hodegesis find strength and hope in you, knowing that you are with them every step of the way.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Good morning. I lost my job this past Monday. I was a substitute teacher at various daycares. I was working the job for a short period to find a new job that I truly wanted. That job was very stressful and demanding. The children were horrible at times and had no discipline. And, I worked at over 15 daycares or more. Each one had unruly children. And these kids were 4 years old and under. I spoke with my husband a month ago about leaving, however, I held on because I thought I could get the job I wanted and resign from the job as a substitute teacher. Unfortunately, that did not happen quickly enough. I worked my last day on April 19th. I was having a good day and completed a full shift of 8 hrs. On Monday afternoon, my supervisor called and said a child stated I hit his hand, and he told his parents. His parents spoke with the director of the daycare I worked with that day and they took his word over mine. I understand that he is a child, however, I have rights as well. This child made a false statement, and now I am unemployed. I remember our hands simply bumping each other while eating lunch together with the other kids and the primary teacher whom I assisted that day. When our hands touched, he said he was telling his mother. Yet, it was just a simple bump because we were sitting very close at the lunch table with the kids. Now, I have no job, and I still have to look for a job as I have been doing for over a year. I was heartbroken and laid in bed for almost 2 days. My husband and son had to pray for me. Children are innocent and I would never hit a child. Yet, this child lied on me. I finally took a bath last night and prayed for God to heal my heart from anger and rage. This child and his parents' false statement ended my job prematurely, I gave my statement, and the job still placed on my file that I hit his hand. Anyway, please pray for me. I am still hurting because I was lied on.
Praying for you and your situation.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Update 3: Some good and bad news. I’m not going to have a job for the next school year but they allowed me to stay until the end of this year. I’m depressed over the situation because in the meeting I had I was accused of “stealing resources” and they went through my things expecting to find...
Replies
Views
Mom is in the hospital, parents are both homeless. I don't know what to do to help them. We have a full house with our kids and my newly disabled brother in law. Mom will probably be in the hospital for another day or two. They're both tired. They've been living in motel rooms, shelters, RV's...
Replies
Views
my girlfriend is not a texter. Before we were official I thought she wasn’t texting me frequently because we are not girlfriends whilst I didn’t like the lack of texts, I thought it’s alright and something I need to get used to. Well she is my girlfriend now and during our first date as...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom