I Lost Friendships

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrayForMe2013

Humble Prayer Partner
I lost a few friendships (or so it seems), over the last few years. It really effects me. Please say a prayer.

Thank you.
 
Dear Jesus, help us we cry out to you, the devil is seeking to destroy us, but your word tells us that the fight is not ours but yours, so Father let us rest in the truth of your Holy Word and in the shelter of your mighty wings, where there is healing, knowing that the battle is already won. Father, I lift up the prayer request to your throne, knowing that whatever the answer is, that you are doing what is best for us, give us peace for our troubled mind and hearts, we cast off the old man and are reborn through your blood that covers our sins and heals our hurts, we bend as the leaves bend in the wind, tossed and tormented but never forgotten because where there is sadness, there is strength also as we run to your loving arms, knowing you are always ready to lead us to the safety that only you can bring to our lives. Lord, give us a new song in our hearts, one that lifts our Spirits and refreshes us in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Need a prayer for a miracle for God to restore a friendship that was lost and 2 jobs that were lost in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
356
Hello, I have been betrayed and abused a lot. I need friends but the problem is, I am now a very cold person and if I open my heart to fellowship or close friendships I tend to mistrust them. My best friend ### was never abusive or mean to me, but nevertheless I notice now how feeling of...
Replies
10
Views
225
A while back I explained a situation with my friend and asked for prayer. To recap: I was very sick with a COPD flare-up, and the prednisone was hitting me hard. I suffered from insomnia, agitation and hyper-anxiety. My schedule was mega-stressful, non-stop doctor's appointments including...
Replies
18
Views
566
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,928
Messages
16,793,741
Members
649,501
Latest member
Doruolarway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom