I loss my hope my brother is ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help me with prayers to finish the police academy. I only have 6 weeks left and if I fail any more test or physical training I will lose my job and I have a family that is relying on me. Everything is on the line. I'm trying but I need help so I can make it through these last 6 weeks and...
Replies
6
Views
207
Dear Fellow Saints and Prayer Warriors. Please Pray for me in regards to updates in my current situation. Regarding my inheritance in my late father's home. My brothers have colluded to accept a conditional offer from a buyer for 1.3 mill still well below the actual worth of my dad's...
Replies
9
Views
252
Hi I need pray for my family and financial,My Bill's is out of hand my hand I need my father God to pay all my debts in full and bless me and my family with a Grant us with a Blessing so we don't have to worry about anything , Because my family in need of living food my bills is so far gone I...
Replies
12
Views
271
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,105
Messages
16,807,320
Members
650,546
Latest member
Sylioraerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom