jkon19

Prayer Warrior
I Lord I pray for growth in my life and family. Please help me to get a better offer in my workplace. Give me breakthrough in my pursuit for a better life. Help me to clear off the debts on me and give me a refreshing heart to worship and serve you. Thank you for answering my prayer, in Jesus name we pray. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, help my coworkers s they present and answer questions today. Give them the knowledge they need. May everyone who attends or watches it take advantage of everything they could get for free. Thank you for helping. Leave no problems.
Replies
9
Views
164
Lord I pray to you thanking you for all you do for me and mine. Protect us from evil. Help us throughout our days, keeping us safe in our employment. Keep our work procedures the same. Help us be able to fix our home. Keep us healthy. Keep us in great respect with others. Watch over us when we...
Replies
11
Views
167
Thank you Lord. Lord do it for me. I pray for a miracle and financial blessing. Lord I need you right now you know my struggles and story. I pray my daughter ### will receive a better job and place to stay in ###. Protect her Lord. In Jesus Name I Pray. Amen
Replies
11
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,305
Messages
16,797,946
Members
649,844
Latest member
Gienxinmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom