I live w/ my ex-husband and our ### children, ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter bogglewhiz
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Can you pray for the children and me, my ex-husband, their father has a psychopathically structured personality and has custody of the children, the children and I are hardly together, he mistreats us and the children in other ways with excessive obligations and punishments, I physically feel...
Replies
7
Views
262
Please pray that my ex-husband forgive me for divorcing him and hurting him ### years ago. Please pray that he will come back to me and remember how much in love we were. Please let him know in his heart that I still love him so very much and that he still has love for me. Please pray that he...
Replies
7
Views
558
Dear Heavenly Father, I pray for your divine intervention to bring ### back to me. I pray for my marriage to be restored. Amen.
Replies
6
Views
579
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,378
Messages
16,810,403
Members
650,760
Latest member
Tyruundale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom