Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
I like to do things in an organized way. So what "throws me off" is the unpredictability and uncertainty of life. You plan on something and then circumstances change and then it's uncertain how the best way is. To keep my nerves intact when life throws me surprises.
 
Spend time with God daily thanking Him for all He has done for you.
Lord, in a world filled with change and uncertainty You are my constant Hope.
Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness. —Desmond Tutu
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Ok, one thing that happens to me a lot is that I try to do something, whether take care of something or do something for myself, or even find out information on something, but because of circumstances with my schedule, my time is "cut into" so that I can't do the thing to its completion. After a...
Replies
8
Views
302
So by self isolation and cut off with friends and all and just being at home and just do what I like is God will for me right.
Replies
7
Views
280
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 39:12 – “Hear my prayer, Lord, listen to my cry for help; do not be deaf to my weeping. I dwell with you as a foreigner, a stranger, as all my ancestors were.” In Psalm 39:12, David pours out his heart to God, expressing his sense...
Replies
5
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,688
Messages
16,802,151
Members
650,199
Latest member
Astuolorway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom