I like to ask if maybe you could pray for me that maybe

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you all praying for me previously on this. I repost it because i was still having frequent sleep wakeups due to the uncertainty,regrets for former portfolio, juggling on recent department situation and pressure on new friendships & romance relationship due to my ### y/o age. I recently...
Replies
11
Views
107
Hi, Could you please keep me in your prayers? I am ### years old and feel like I haven’t achieved much yet. I have a strong desire to own a two-wheeler, but I don’t have the money right now. Please pray that God opens doors for me, blesses me with opportunities, and helps me fulfill this need...
Replies
10
Views
247
If all of you could pray for my sister ### that would be a blessing. Please pray for her stomach, her entire digestive and gastrointestinal tract to be healed in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Thank you to anyone who prays for her. Be blessed in the name of Jesus.
Replies
7
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,916
Messages
16,804,609
Members
650,385
Latest member
Valeemor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom