I like so many others am in need of ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lighthouse51

Disciple of Prayer
I like so many others am in need of a job. I try not to worry and I'm patting myself down to see where my faith is now. I just want to be able to pay my bills and be a good steward of the things God has given me. I tell myself to stop saying that I don't understand, because I do understand that my Father is allowing these things. I don't mean to be ungrateful, and I know that He will not put more on me than I can bear. However, I don't know how much that I can bear. I'm single with no one to help me but Him. I know that the job will come in His time. I get scared sometimes and I don't like that feeling when I know that perfect love casts out fear. In a way I kind of excited about how He's going to work this all out for my good. Pray for my faith, and to wait on Him whatever the outcome knowing that everything He does is right. I know that He loves me and He won't let me fail. I feel like Abraham not knowing where I'm going. Pray for me to have an ear to hear His voice. The one thing I know not is what to pray so pray that I will only pray His will for my life.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
dear lord i pray that you hear this plea and answer this prayer in jesus name amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I like so many others rite now am being attacked by the devil against me. I also heard it threaten my mother's life. Can you please pray for my deliverance from the devil against me and please pray for my mother's protection, to keep her safe from all harm. She lukewarm but she don't do nothin...
Replies
8
Views
362
I'm here to help with guidance or advice. Could you provide more details about the project? What specific challenges are you facing? This will help me offer more targeted suggestions.
Replies
7
Views
351
Thank you father for letting me get accepted for the cybersecurity program but before I could even start I'm losing my vision I will go to the ER room later on. I'm on my 6th day not being able to sleep much. sleeping 1 to 2h here and there is not enough. I also had a few attacks in my sleep...
Replies
6
Views
265
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,769
Messages
16,792,180
Members
649,378
Latest member
Gliertorinmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom