I Lift Him Up

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lorispetshop
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lorispetshop

Guest
God I lift ### up to you too fill him with the HOLY SPIRIT so he can be a BEACON OF YOUR LOVE AND LIGHT....Please God, have ### contact me soon, if it be your will...I Love and miss him very much....all PRAISE and GLORY, and our relationship is yours to use...in Jesus name I pray for this MIRACLE..AMEN
 
GOD IN YOUR SON'S NAME JESUS HELP ###
 
Lord we thank you for hearing our prayers. We pray in agreement with every request for a restoration, transformation, renewal of our minds, strength, confidence, healing, courage, peace, wisdom, favor, your will and understanding Lord God. Father we give you all the glory and thank you for your loving grace and tender mercies in Jesus' mighty name. AMEN.
 
The Lord our God will answer your prayers. Have faith.
 
Lord having a good faith estimate is like a great beginning in love. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for ###'s parent to come and pick him up soon and I pray for his car issue to be solved in JESUS Christ name amen
Replies
13
Views
305
You all have been with me for the past month. April was incredibly hard, I've cried a lot, felt not confident in myself, and was feeling very depressed. A few weeks ago I decided to join this forum, I shared a prayer request about a potential job opportunity I was told would be posted in March...
Replies
6
Views
186
Lord Jesus, I lift up the appointment letter that I am waiting for. I ask for Your favor to rest upon my application, as You promised to establish the work of my hands. I speak to the hearts of those in authority to make a swift decision in my favor. Break every barrier that has caused this...
Replies
5
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,096
Messages
16,795,892
Members
649,644
Latest member
Wrleyhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom