I Know Your Tired Of Me Asking Requests, But I Ask For Prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoatFarmer

Beloved Servant
I need prayers today. I'm lonely and I'm hurting more than anyone can imagine. Please pray for ### and keep ### in all your prayers,

Thanks,

###
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

1) a girl who is a Christian who has backslidden from the faith. I don't know the whole story, but for some reason she won't reach out to me, perhaps because she doesn't know how to, as we haven't seen each other for a long while & we don't know each other all that much. I can relate to her in...
Replies
10
Views
145
Lord, grant me peace. My work I have done or position and what I did or not need to do is or was being audited. Please have my supervisor have answered the audit for me with more professional language than I would be able to write. Let them be satisfied with the answer and have no further...
Replies
9
Views
345
Bless my “steps”. I’ve actively sought ways to address financial hardship. I’ve eliminated unnecessary expenses, reached out to utility companies for discounts, I’ve applied for govt assistance, I’ve reached out to charities, I’ve reached out to the owner of the place that I live about rent...
Replies
6
Views
291
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,804
Messages
16,803,712
Members
650,312
Latest member
Thriarlirwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom